Ini requestnya si ernita-sahabatku, katanya liriknya dy bgt. Nih gw penuhin permintaan loe...
next time download aja yah, nanti jadi kaya siaran radio lageee.. =P
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
She said "Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,"
I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...
You know the place where you used to live,
Used to barbecue up burgers and ribs,
Used to have a little party every Halloween with candy by the pile,
But now, you only stop by every once and a while,
Shit, I find myself just fillin' my time,
With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find that you have something to say,
And I'll tell you, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?"
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...
I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', no longer debatin',
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone,
I guess I've had it with you and your career,
When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it...
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
Please come back home...
5 komentar:
hwaaa tatitu tararengkiu... :D
well, dulu ini lagu ngingetin gw sama cowok yg membuat gw "merelakan diri" menjadi orang ke-3 (*Guess who beib ;p).
tp sekarang kayaknya bergeser deh, jadi ngingetin gw sama my NIMO
(where'd u go, i miss u so...)
ahahaha :D
wah....
gw tau, apa perlu gw expose!!!
pa kabar tuh orang??
wkakakakkakaka
weits, awas aja lo berani meng-ekspose... ;p
kabarnya baik, n udah kembali k jkt stlh smpt 'nyasar' ke belanda trus lanjut ke bali. wkt itu gw bbrp kali chat, mk nya lsg gw posting di blog.
sekarang gw lg nunggu yg dari california nih, ehehehe ;D
Anjrit...
Maenan lo beda benua bo!!!
gw aja yg cuma beda pulau, klo lagi kangen berasa bgt..
darling,
hidup itu butuh tantangan...
mk nya cari donk yg beda benua 1, beda pulau 1, & satu pulau n satu benua 1. kan impas tuh,,,
ehehehe ;p
knp gw inget lg sm ni lagu, gr2 waktu chat sm dy tb2 qta sempet curhat2an nek. yah, smoga aj sih g clbk...scr dy udah di jkt lg stlh hmpr 2taunan di holland (kgn jg euy tnyt... :D).
eh, tp ttp lbh kgn sm NIMO sih. kpn y tuh org balik k indo lg? california kan jauh, ms iya gw hrs nyusul ksana? (hwahaha, in my dream ;p)
Posting Komentar